Director of Marketing
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines combines the power of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to build unique software robots that can automate many menial tasks of a sales team. Our Fuse Platform allows companies to add intelligence layers on all of their communication channels.
This is a greenfield opportunity to be part of a fast paced, exciting, Venture backed NYC technology startup with the ability to implement, from the ground up, the target-oriented and dedicated marketing strategies and processes.
Fusemachines is currently looking for a Director of Marketing to join, build and lead the marketing team. As Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for many aspects of marketing ranging from general awareness efforts and generating creative and innovative marketing strategies which will help build our brand in the market. The Director of Marketing must reinforce revenue-driven marketing objectives to develop and execute strategies consistent with achieving the goals of the company. Given the fact that Fusemachines is a new and successful technology startup, Director of Marketing must be able to understand the intimacies and unique messaging requirements across various target audiences, end-users, decision-makers and industry influencers. We are looking for a path-breaking, experienced and passionate marketing leader who should have a strong business intellect with creative, strategic and financial acumen to carry our company to the next level.
- Run an effective marketing team, and administer all aspects of marketing planning, reporting, metrics and budgeting by implementing and leveraging the latest marketing tools
- Develop strategies for all of the inbound and outbound marketing activities to enable on-brand awareness and positioning across all aspects of the marketing mix including content marketing, public relations, creative services, partner marketing, social media, sales enablement and event marketing
- Manage effective marketing communications with each market segment via powerful and clear messages about the products and brand
- Coordinate with the sales team to generate revenue-driven marketing programs for demand creation and lead generation, and ensure all marketing strategies are perfectly aligned with the company’s sales strategy
- Build and sustain strong long-term relationships with the marketing associations, advisors and thought-leaders
- Implement efficient lead-tracking and management processes
- Conduct deep and critical market research to define and segment the markets, create the best market-penetration strategy and improve the product value proposition
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in Marketing, or other related field
- Possess a minimum of 5 years marketing / business development experience, preferably within technology groups and be able to interact with C-level technology executives
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and manage a marketing team
- Proven knowledge of marketing principles, product, service and brand management
- Strong management skills including planning, organizing for results, leading and evaluating people, and controlling projects for both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must have demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker and experienced at developing marketing plans for short and long-term results
- An ambitious and technically competent leader, who is results driven, has a natural competitiveness and operates with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- Strong project management and public-speaking skills
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- M.B.A degree is a plus
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Attractive base salary and incentive equity options
- Qualify to join full range benefit plans including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid vacation/sick days
- Joining to a successful technology start-up at a growing and exciting phase
- Will get to work out of other office locations in Nepal and Dominican Republic