ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines is an Artificial Intelligence solutions and services provider that offers AI engineers to companies seeking to develop their capabilities in Big Data & Machine Learning.
- Working onsite for a client (temporary contract position)
- Analyzing user requirements, designing, coding, debugging, supporting and documenting applications.
- Responsible for development and improvement of technical framework.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverable on time and in high quality.
- Communicate and provide support to project team.
- Adhere to and help develop best practices.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Taking part in the preliminary planning of the applications.
- Advising the executive as required to construct the application, share accountability and be able to adapt to change.
- Other duties may be assigned as per need.
- Must have excellent knowledge in OOP (Object Oriented Programming), Object Oriented Design, design pattern and data structures.
- Excellent Practical Knowledge of Core Java, J2EE, Spring boot, Hibernate, Maven and Gradle.
- Having excellent knowledge of Java Spring framework.
- Good knowledge of JPA (Java Persistent API) and the security Implementation.
- Familiarity with Version Controlling tools (Subversion, GIT).
- Experienced with MySQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience in building RESTful Web Services.
- Working knowledge of technologies TomCat, JBOSS etc.
- Being proactive, willing to "go beyond" and striving for excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Bachelor's Degree completed in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related IT discipline
- More than Three (3) years of experience in similar field.
- Startup experience is a plus