Director of Sales
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines combines the power of Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Processing to build unique software robots that can automate many menial tasks of a sales team. Our Fuse Platform allows companies to add intelligence layers on all of their communication channels.
This is a greenfield opportunity to be part of a fast paced, exciting, Venture backed NYC technology startup with the ability to implement, from the ground up, the target-oriented and dedicated marketing strategies and processes.
Fusemachines seeks a seasoned, dynamic Director/VP of Sales to lead, develop and execute all revenue generation strategies in order to support the overall business development. The Director of Sales is responsible for meeting all quarterly and annual sales targets, further developing the sales team, defining and executing sales plans and processes, generating leads and avenues for new leads, developing and nurturing enterprise client relations and qualifying the leads.
The Director of Sales should continuously drive strong integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, customer support, product pricing and financial revenue management. In addition, the Director of Sales will work with the CEO and founder of Fusemachines to build the bridge from long-term corporate strategy to field execution, ensuring that the entire organization has the direction, information, resources and support to successfully execute in the field.
- Build and manage an effective and target oriented sales team
- Expand the client portfolio of lead by cold calling, networking and leveraging existing contact base
- Generate and qualify the leads, and nurture enterprise client relations
- Convert leads to opportunities by articulating the capability of Fusemachines products as they relate to the client requirements
- Develop, implement and manage sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed client requirements by pulling required expertise from the Fusemachines organization and managing all involved against a common plan to win
- Meet and exceed quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in Business, or other related field preferred
- Possess a minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience, preferably within technology groups and be able to interact with C-level technology executives
- An ambitious, decisive, technically competent leader, who is results driven, has a natural competitiveness and operates with a sense of urgency
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and manage a sales team
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and capable of working effectively with clients.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution oriented sales / closing techniques
- Must be entrepreneurial, bright, articulate and able to challenge management to think beyond conventional wisdom within the current business paradigm
- Proven track record on reaching sales targets, building sales team and achieving sales quota
- Strong management skills including planning, organizing for results, leading and evaluating people, and controlling projects for both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must have demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker and experienced at developing sales plans for short and long-term results.
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- M.B.A degree is a plus
- Experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) is a plus
- Startup experience is a plus
- Attractive base salary plus performance-based sales commission plan
- Significant Equity Options
- Qualify to join full range benefit plans including medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k) and paid vacation/sick days
- Joining to a successful technology start-up at a growing and exciting phase
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.