VP of Operations
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines is an Artificial Intelligence solutions and services provider that offers AI Talent to companies seeking to develop their capabilities in Big Data & Machine Learning. We are on a mission to democratize AI by making AI education globally accessible.
Fusemachines seeks a dynamic VP of Operations to lead, develop and execute high level strategies in order to support the company. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team delivering complex, customized solution sets through technology application and services. The VP of Operations is responsible for strategy and business operations for scaling and will be reporting directly to the CEO. We are looking for an individual who is excited to grow and learn with us. You’ll be joining a startup at an early phase, and will play a key role in evolving the company.
The VP of Operations will continuously drive strong integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, customer support, product/service pricing and financial revenue management. In addition, you will work directly with the C-suite to build the bridge from long-term company strategy to field execution, ensuring that the entire organization has the direction, information, resources and support to successfully execute.
The Vice President will lead a number of critical operations and strategy functions including:
- Ensure strategic goals are met
- Streamline internal communications strategy cross-culturally
- Develop, manage and track metrics and KPIs to assess efficiencies
- MBA degree, with management consultancy experience preferred
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years experience
- An ambitious, decisive, technically competent leader, who is driven by results, has a natural competitiveness and operates with a sense of urgency
- Must have some technical background, as well as the willingness to embrace the ever changing digital landscape
- Desire to explore and understand the opportunities that exist within the realm of AI
- Demonstrated strategic ability to solve complex global cross-functional issues exercising critical thinking
- Demonstrated ability to strategically lead cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong business relationships with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels.
- Project management and leadership skills
- Executive presence with excellent written and oral communication skills. Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex topics.
- Startup experience is a plus
- Attractive base salary
- Equity options
- Qualify to join benefit plans including medical, paid vacation/sick days