Marketing Intern (Summer 2017)
Looking for a cool and sassy — no divas please — Marketing Intern for our unhip Artificial Intelligence company based at the tip of Manhattan,NY.
What do we do? Well, Fusemachines helps our B2B clients sell smarter by using AI and our software to find prospects. You will help the Director of Marketing with the following tasks:
* Researching Sales/AI/Marketing
* Analyzing and researching competitors
* Reviewing all blogs (glorified content editing)
* Exposure to remote management, as we have a subsidiary office in Nepal
This is a great opportunity to learn more about Marketing, Sales, AI and will also help our Director of Marketing from losing her mind!
* Impeccable English (this is not an option)
* Understanding of the Marketing world. Do you know what Quora is? Google it!
* Sarcasm, humor, tactful witty comebacks (dull people need not apply)
* You don't need to be a seasoned-tech-enthusiasts, but curiosity and interest is a plus.