Director of Sales
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Fusemachines is an Artificial Intelligence solutions and services provider that offers AI Talent to companies seeking to develop their capabilities in Big Data & Machine Learning.
Fusemachines seeks a seasoned, dynamic Director of Sales to lead, develop and execute revenue generation strategies in order to support the overall sales. You will be a part of a highly collaborative team delivering complex, customized solution sets through technology application and services. The Director of Sales is responsible for meeting all quarterly and annual sales targets, further developing the sales team, defining and executing sales plans and processes, generating leads and avenues for new leads, developing and nurturing enterprise client relations and qualifying the leads.
The Director of Sales should continuously drive strong integration and alignment between all revenue-related functions including marketing, sales, customer support, product/service pricing and financial revenue management. In addition, the Director of Sales will work with C-suite to build the bridge from long-term corporate strategy to field execution, ensuring that the entire organization has the direction, information, resources and support to successfully execute in the field.
- Build and manage an effective and target oriented sales team
- Create scalable sales process and recurring sales pipeline
- Expand the client portfolio of leads by networking and leveraging existing contact base
- Generate and qualify the leads, and nurture client relations
- Convert leads to opportunities by articulating the capability of Fusemachines products and services as they relate to the client requirements
- Develop, implement and manage sales plans and strategies to meet and exceed client requirements by pulling required expertise from the Fusemachines organization and managing all involved against a common plan to win
- Meet and exceed quarterly & yearly sales targets
- Experience selling to mid-market companies integrating technological solutions
- Have worked with teams in multiple time zones
- Bachelors or Masters, preferably in Business, or other related field preferred
- Possess a minimum of 5 years sales experience, preferably within technology groups and be able to interact with C-level technology executives
- An ambitious, decisive, technically competent leader, who is results driven, has a natural competitiveness and operates with a sense of urgency
- Must have some technical background, as well as the willingness to embrace the ever changing digital landscape
- Desire to explore new opportunities for fast paced technology companies; familiar with the discourse surrounding AI.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build and manage a sales team
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written) and capable of working effectively with clients.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of solution oriented sales / closing techniques
- Must be entrepreneurial, bright, articulate and able to challenge management to think beyond conventional wisdom within the current business paradigm
- Proven track record on reaching sales targets, building sales team and achieving sales quota
- Strong management skills including planning, organizing for results, leading and evaluating people, and controlling projects for both effectiveness and efficiency.
- Must have demonstrated ability to be a strategic thinker and experienced at developing sales plans for short and long-term results.
- Advanced computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel
- M.B.A degree is a plus
- AI background or selling AI services is a plus. Startup experience is a plus
- Attractive base salary plus performance-based sales commission plan
- Equity Options
- Qualify to join benefit plans including medical, paid vacation/sick days
- Joining to a successful technology start-up at a growing and exciting phase
Fusemachines is an equal opportunity employer.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!